Public Utilities Online Services
My Profile
Log in  
About Online Services 
Understanding Your Bill 
Common Questions 
VBPUWater v4.60
At Your Service ...
Contact Public Utilities
IMPORTANT: Do NOT use this form to update account information, start/stop service, submit a service request, report a water pressure problem, request a bill adjustment, or any other account-related inquiry. These requests should be submitted through our call center at 757-385-4631 or by logging into your account. Urgent requests can be directed to 757-385-4171 during normal working hours or 311 after-hours, on weekends, and on holidays. Urgent requests include emergency turn offs, meter leaks, no water complaints, low water pressure complaints, and hazardous meter lids.
Your Name:
First Name required  Middle Initial Last Name required 
(including Suffix, e.g. JR, SR, II, etc)
Your Email Address:  required 
Your Phone Number:
555-555-5555 x5555  
Non-U.S. Phone Number: